Wednesday 26 September 2018

Ruma Tahi Participating & Contributing - SOLO


Ruma Tahi


Ways in which I have participated in and contributed to my learning this term:
I participated and contributed to my work at home, communicating with a classmate.

Ways in which I have participated in and contributed to my environment this term:
I participated and contributed to my environment by picking up dog faeces from my
environment and recycling the resources that we use.

Ways in which I have participated in and contributed to my family this term: I have
contributed to my family in many different ways like, doing the dishes, doing my jobs and
helping out around the house.

Ways in which I have participated  in and contributed to the local community this term:
I have contributed to my local community by doing/cleaning up in the PE shed, peer support,
workshop leaders.

Ways in which I have participated in and contributed to the global world this term: I have
contributed and participated to the global world by, posting on my blog, Special Olympics
and WMP challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.