Monday 17 December 2018

Day 1/Activity 2: North and South: Summer Learning Journey


My home town is Greymouth, New Zealand, South Island, West Coast, about half way down the island, there is a small town about 19.89 billion ft² and in line of the Southern Alps, there is endless possibilities to do in your spare time. There is, Tree climbing, bush hiking, swimming in the beach, surfing, lots of tramping trail, biking, rock climbing, there is mostly everything you can do here. I love this place because it is not too crowdy and it is small, really, you can walk from one end of town to the other, you can't do that in cities like Auckland or Wellington.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Max!
    My name is Hasiba and I am from the Summer Learning Journey team. It’s great to see that you have made such awesome posts!
    One day I would like to visit Greymouth, you have shared so many great ideas! I’m from Auckland and it is always quite busy! You are so lucky to be in such a peaceful town.

    Do you often go tree climbing and rock climbing! These are such awesome hobbies!

    I can’t wait to see more posts from you.
    Keep up the hard work
    Hasiba

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.